Independent, local and well connected.
Down the street. Around the corner. The office downstairs on six. No matter where you are, chances are there's a Xerox Authorized Sales Agent near you.
But being close to you is only one reason to choose a local Xerox Sales Agent for all your office products and document service needs. As independent business people and exclusive representatives of Xerox, your local Xerox Sales Agents can offer you the best of both worlds.
The flexibility and responsiveness you’d expect from a local business entrepreneur combined with the power and resources of the recognized leader in the office products and document services business – Xerox Corporation. Together with Xerox, your Sales Agent offers you the widest array of office products and document solutions available anywhere:
- Integrated, networked and digital document solutions
- Color Printers and Copiers
- Black & white copiers from 14 to over 280 pages per minute
- Multifunction systems that perform printing, copying, scanning, emailing and faxing
- Color laser printers and networkable black-and-white printers that can put the impact of color and low-cost productivity right at your desktop
- World-class products
- Industry-leading technology
- Knowledgeable professionals
- Amazing Service and Support
You can find all of the above at the local Xerox Sales Agent right in your neighborhood. You’ll value the flexibility, response and personal attention that’s only possible from someone who -just like you- understands the special needs and challenges of growing companies and businesses.
Work with an award-winning team.
When you work with a Xerox Sales Agent, you get the best of both worlds: face-to-face, personal service, along with the resources, products and proven history of a world leader in office equipment. For example, any company would consider it a rare honor to win the prestigious Malcolm Baldrige National Quality Award just once in a lifetime. Xerox has won it twice. Among other significant accomplishments, Xerox became the first (and only) document management technology company awarded the J. D. Powers and Associates Certification for Outstanding Technical Service and Support. Xerox then went on to win the J.D. Powers and Associates Award 6 years in a row!